TUITION AND FEES:
Diploma Program Tuition: The cost is $350 for the entire program.
Undergraduate Tuition: $25 per credit hour.
Master's Level Tuition: $30 per credit hour.
Doctoral Level Tuition: $40 per credit hour
Thesis/Dissertation Review Fee: $50 must accompany the submission of all thesis/dissertation work.
Life Experience Credit: $20 for each life experience credit applied toward the student's degree.
Seminar/Apprenticeship Training Credit: $20 for each apprenticeship training or seminar training credit.
Intern Credit: $20 for each credit applied toward the student's degree as the result of an internship program.
Textbooks: Most textbooks are included with the course materials.
Postage: The school generally pays for postage on all packages sent by the school to the student. The student is required to pay postage on all course work and other materials they send to the school. (In other words, we will not accept C.O.D. items.) Students can eliminate postage by uploading their written assignments to the school via the internet.
Graduation Fee: $250 to cover cap, gown, and other related expenses. The fee will be $50 for students who do not attend a graduation ceremony.
Duplicate Diploma Fee: $100 for each duplicate diploma. - Graduates may request a duplicate diploma at any time.
Transcripts: The first transcript is free. Additional transcripts are $5 each.
Delinquent Check Fee: A $20 penalty will be charged to any student who writes a bad check to the school.
Delinquent Account Fee: A penalty of $10 per month for each month that the student's bill is in arrears.
Plan 1: The student pays for his entire degree program at enrollment and takes a 15% reduction in tuition. Other fees will be paid as they are acquired.
Plan 2: The student pays the tuition and fees for their first course at the time of enrollment and then pays on a per course basis.
Plan 3: SB&TS will calculate the cost of the student's tuition for their entire degree program. The student will pay $50 at enrollment and $50 a month until the tuition for their degree program is paid in full. All other expenses will be paid as they are acquired.
1. All monies paid to SB&TS are non-refundable!
2. All books and CD’s purchased by or given to the student become the property of the student. However, duplication of these materials for resale is forbidden.
3. A student may be expelled for failure to meet financial obligations to the school. If the student contacts the school we will attempt to work with them in order to avoid the expulsion.
4. SB&TS will not issue grades, transcripts, or degrees to anyone who has not fulfilled their financial obligations to the school.
5. Tuition for diploma programs is payable in full at the time of enrollment. The payment plans only apply to students in degree programs.